Main content of the website

Public Works

Snow removal, garbage/recycling, sewer/water, and infrastructure maintenance are provided by our Public Works Department.
All inquires regarding Public Works should be directed to Council or the Municipal Office.
Do you have a burnt out streetlight?
You can report a burnt out street light on the Manitoba Hydro website or give them a call at 1-888-624-9376.